Abstract Submission Guidelines
- – All abstracts should be written in clear English
- – All presenting authors should have proficiency in English, to be able to present and respond to questions.
- – Abstracts must be submitted via the online abstract submission site.
- – You must receive the approval of all co-authors before putting their names on the abstract.
- – All abstracts must be submitted to an appropriate category for review based on the scientific content of the abstract.
- – Titles:
- Abstract titles are limited to 10 words or less.
- The title should be dynamic and conclusive, rather than descriptive.
- In general, you should capitalize the first letter of each word unless it is a preposition or article.
- Titles should not be bold.
- – Authors: One person must be identified as the presenting author. The order of the authors can be modified at any time prior to the abstract deadline.
- – Abstract Text: All abstracts should be 250 words or less. Do not include your title or authors in the abstract text. Do not include references. Graphics/images are not recommended. In clinical studies, please state whether informed consent was obtained.
- – Content of the Abstract: The abstract should contain a brief statement of (but not as subheadings):
- The objectives of the investigation
- Experimental methods used
- Essential results, including data and, where appropriate, statistics.
- Keywords: up to three
- – All submitted abstracts will be peer-reviewed. The accepted abstracts will be published in the “conference abstract book” handed out to the conference attendees.
- – The submitting author will receive a confirmation of acceptance for poster presentation
- – Poster presenters will be informed about the date of the poster session and will receive the details of the poster dimensions.
- – Submission deadline: 25, February,2022
- – Submissions received after this deadline will not be considered. Presenters are not permitted to modify their abstracts after this date for reviewing purposes.
- – Notification of abstracts acceptance: 6, March, 2022
All presenters must agree to the following conditions when submitting an abstract:
- – Affirm that the work has not been published (in print or electronically) elsewhere prior to the Bahrain Internal Medicine Conference.
- – Agree that if the abstract is accepted, Bahrain Internal Medicine Conference has permission to publish the abstract in printed and/or electronic formats.
Presenter changes and withdrawal policy
If you are unable to attend the meeting and wish to name a substitute presenter, please use the following guidelines:
- – The Presenting Author is the only author that may request a presenter change.
- – Substitute presenter must NOT be presenting another abstract at the meeting.
- – Substitution requests must be made PRIOR to the meeting.
- – Substitution requests should be sent by the presenting author to the below email:
- – Withdrawal policy: If authors wish to withdraw their abstracts, they are requested to send a letter via e-mail to the above-mentioned email
Topics for Abstract Submission are as below:
- – Cardiology
- – Endocrinology & Metabolic
- – Gastroenterology
- – General Medicine
- – Hematology/Dermatology
- – ICU
- – Infectious diseases
- – Nephrology and hypertension
- – Neurology
- – Pulmonology
- – Rheumatology
Best Post Award
The 2nd AGU Internal Medicine Conference is pleased to announce that there will be a selection for the 3 best posters with valuable awards